Monday, June 19, 2006

monday mundane update

it's always fun getting used to a new schedule.

like i am now finding that my access to stolen internet only starts getting good at 2pm. before then it's all crap. at least until then i have bad day time tv to tide me over. episodes of mauri in which really fat people date really skinny people are my favorite.

i've started trying to organize my nifty new apartment now that silk stockings has moved all of her stuff in. the liquor cabinet is now a sight to behold and pictures will be posted soon. nothing makes my heart sing more than a full bar in the comfort of my own home.

because of my overall laziness recently coupled with lack of reliable internet i have no idea what is going on in the world. this could explian why i am feeling quite chipper.

i think i may look for some new glasses and more things for the apartment. because i am a consumer whore.

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger m said...

hi
this is mitesh
like your blog name, pic of rose
few of your articles in the past

http://mit11.blogspot.com/


http://mit2.blogspot.com/
Regards
mitesh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home