Sunday, March 19, 2006

i learned alot about myself today

ok - so i'm playing this little game dr. brazen hussy and the lovely la blonde posted. because i loves me some time wasters. it's an mp3 magic 8 ball ... my RCA Lyra Jukebox feels loved.

the gist of it: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.


How does the world see you?

Girl - Tori Amos (so i've been everybody else's girl, eh?)

Will I have a happy life?

Quiet - The Smashing Pumpkins (mm'ok)


What do my friends really think of me?

London Rain - Heather Nova (awwwe nothing heals me like you do)

Do people secretly lust after me?

Hummer - The Smashing Pumpkins (HA)

How can I make myself happy?

Mistur - Sigur Ros (what's that supposed to mean? they don't even sing in a real language)

What should I do with my life?

Laguna Sunrise - Black Sabbath (so i should bite off the heads of small mammals then? goodbye grad school!)

Will I ever have children?

(i laughed so hard at this it startled my cat)

Help Me - Joni Mitchell

What is some good advice for me?

4 degrees - Tool (way to be dark and mysterious, maynard!)

How will I be remembered?

(ok i need to get rid of some of my ex's music- but the mp3 player doesn't lie)

Transformers (Deceptacon Remix) - Gigas (more than meets the eye!)

What is my signature dancing song?

Dueling Banjos - Charlie Daniels Band (yeeeehaw! i do likes me a hodown i reckon)

What do I think my current theme song is?

Superman Song - Crash Test Dummies (hell yeah! mmm mm mm mm)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?

Rap Superstar - Cypress Hill (it must be all the bling i'm wearing)

What song will play at my funeral?

Triad - Tool (i guess i can live with that...or more appropriately die with that)

What type of men/women do you like?

(what the?!)

Transformers AGAIN? (very very funny...i thought i had repeat OFF. but i will admit that robots in disguise are hot)

What is my day going to be like?

Living a Boy's Adventure - A-ha (well now that 's just silly)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home