Tuesday, March 07, 2006

who wants to live in south dakota anyway?



Gov. Micheal Rounds of South Dakota signed the anti-abortion bill into law.

Making South Dakota one of the more recent states to give women the finger.

I can only say right now that I have some very strong feelings against this man. And it seems inapropriate to state what I feel he deserves.

This only augments my current aggitation with the world. Last night I decided I would get a snappy hair trim and some bangs before going to the upcoming conference in Anchorage, but instead got my hair mangled by a woman whose name starts with Peg and ends with gy at my friendly neighborhood International Haircutters. Really I don't understand why I can't get a decent haircut in this town.

Not that I blog much anyway, but I will be far away from my computer for the next few days. It's conference time again, meaning I'll be spending four days schmoozing, drinking, taking in the sights of Alaska, and maybe just learning something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home