Monday, February 05, 2007

Readjusting is not my strongest feature

Somehow all the effort I should be channeling into seminar paper research, teaching, classes, and personal growth is being redirected to re-arranging my room and watching horrendous television programs.

And I'm loving every minute of it.

Take a look. This is me - Happy Blogger. Notice the spring in my typing? It's grand. Maybe it's because I'm not paying any attention whatsoever to current events. Or is it because after a good bout of self loathing I realized...umm whatever I'm awesome and the root of the problem is totally not worth it? Possibly. Maybe because the first part of my comps are over? Is it because I now own 5 seasons of Buffy? Also possible. Ah the many joys of life.

I have a possible explanation for the newly embraced smiley happy WER. I'm thinking that the magnificent way in which graduate school beat me to a bloody pulp coupled with other ego crushing events over the past year and a half allowed me to look up at the soles of my own shoes...putting lots of things in perspective. So take that grad school! You thought you got me but I just came back stronger! Like a cockroach! Or Velveeta! Ha! Bring the rest of it on, biotch.

Although by "bring the rest of it on" I really mean, "Screw you I don't care anymore".

1 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Arbitrista said...

Um, guys? I think she's cracking up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home