Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tuesday Cocktail Blog


So this is inspired by Dr. Brazen Hussy's Monday cocktail blog. It's more or less a week late as I made it on Valentine's Day...but hey I just uploaded my photos over the long weekend.

The Love Cocktail
4 parts Sloe Gin
1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
1/2 tsp rasberry syrup
1 egg white

Combine with cracked ice in cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously and strain into chilled cocktail glass. Drink with someone you wuuuuv (Ok even I'm not that cheesey).


5 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

ooh! Very nice! Sounds delish.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Wild Eyed Rose said...

It's pretty good! The egg white taste was a little distinctive though.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Arbitrista said...

Hey aren't you a day late?

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Wild Eyed Rose said...

I'm never early nor late. I blog and make comments precisely when I choose to.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Arbitrista said...

Why is that statement so familiar? Hmm......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home