Tuesday, January 10, 2006

return of the blog

so after one ass kicking semester of dissection, morphotastic fun, adjusting to a new noisy environment, and trying to get myself to emotional equilibrium again i'm taking a sweet little break.

i got back to texas about two weeks ago... i think. stayed with my parents for a week long eat-a-thon, turned 23 with some of my best childhood friends, and felt very odd about how much i was sweating (it has been in the 70's/80's here in texas).

then before new year's i came back to austin to enjoy some time with one of my all time favoritest y-chromosomed one in the world and have been doing that since. it has been grand. i've been eating, sleeping late, and watching hours upon hours of the simpsons. i also finished memoirs of a geisha which was fabulous! i would like to make reading more novels my new year's resolution.

i was supposed to go out in to the desert for fossil collecting fun (which would have limited my time for all of the above quite a bit) but my mental/emotional/physical state started to worry me at the last minute and i had to decline. it was a good thing, too because i got a real nasty chest cold the day before i was supposed to leave. c'est la vie right?

now it is time for more cereal and simpsons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home