Wednesday, November 01, 2006

party like a rockstar halloween weekend

this weekend was a bit intense..... but for the most part quite fun.

silk stockings and i hosted a halloween party on saturday which was attended primarily by lupec ladies and their respective mr. lupecs plus a few new friends. there was beerin the bathtub, there were scandalous costumes, there were good times.

due to the fact that neither ss nor i had to really teach on tuesday, monday ended up being rock and roll karaoke night. i finally sang "i touch myself" with a live band (something i was twice promised but will never get to do in that context) and gave such a lewd performance that it got an enthusiastic holy fucking shit. hooray!

the ladies will appreciate this. i had my students meet me at the zoo yesterday for our lab, and since it was halloween i told them that if they dressed as non-human primates i would give them extra credit. one student did indeed follow up on this and came as a male vervet. blue balls and everything. it made my heart a little happier.

2 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

Oooh, I'm sad I missed it too, but I'm so happy you got to do it!

PO, I LOVE your icon!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Wild Eyed Rose said...

i'm sad you missed it too, ladies. in my heart i dedicated my performance to bh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home