Friday, October 06, 2006

i'm not dead yet

this is me attempting to crawl back into the non-academic world.

nails digging. head peeking over stacks of books and articles i'm expected to read. coffee fueling a very labored attempt to memorize definitions of shape space. welcome to the show, wild-eyed rose. this is your life.

my blogging has come to a shameful halt with the schedule dealt to me, but i am learning to work with it. i'm trying to keep up with current events, novels, personal relationships, and binge drinking ... ever so slowly. it will happen, and i will re-enter the blog world again.

so to you, my dear blog friends, hello! i'm still alive. i miss you. and i'm trying to return to my mediocre blogging capacity.

2 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

I was wondering what happened to you! Ah, grad school. It's slowly fading away... :) Alcohol helps. Trust me.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Arbitrista said...

Hey don't worry about it. I've been a bit blogged out myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home