Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tagged

Dr. Brazen Hussy tagged me. Now I have to write down 10 weird things about myself. Like you didn't already come up with 20 weird things about me already.

1.) My ring finger on my right hand is all messed up because of my failed attempts at gymnastics when I was a teenager.

2.) I have a cap on one of my incisors also due to failed attempts at gymnastics. When I was 13 I tried to show my friends (at band camp no less) that I could do backhandsprings. I ended up falling straight on my face...like a verticle face plant which ended with a very chipped tooth.

3.) Also dentally related - I got part of my gums removed because my teeth always looked abnormally small when I smiled. This wasn't my idea, my mom and my dentist pressured me to actually get the surgery.

4.) When I chew repetatively my right mandibular condyle slips out of place. If you sit close enough while I'm eating chips you can hear the crackling sound in my jaw.

5.) I've gotten my ears, nose, and belly button pierced. Twice. They've all closed up at one time or another and I was indignant enough to get the piercings again.

6.) When I was a kid I feard ET almost as much as I loathed him.

7.) I've got an obsession with skin care products right now. Every time I walk by Duane Reade I think about buying some sort of new body scrub or moisterizers.

8.) I can end any conversation with a well intentioned joke or remark. I'll think something I'm about to say is brilliant or at least adequately funny and it will make everyone stop talking and look at me like I'm a crazy person.

9.) I've promised at least 60 people (50 of whom I've barely even met) that I will never dye my hair.

10.) I identify with too many Buffy plot lines. Like alot. Every time I see the end of season 2 I cry like a very pathetic baby.

I tag Rachel.

2 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Jarod said...

Heh. I came across Buffy while channel surfing a few years ago, and became instantly hooked! Should I be ashamed? Nah. Proud member of the Scooby Gang!

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Someday I will cure that TMJ. Or at least I'll get a grant because I say I will.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home