Thursday, April 19, 2007

Jesus the Destroyer?

Oooooooh look at the crazy comment left on my previous blog.

"IT'LL BE SUCH A GREAT DAY WHEN JESUS CHRIST, OUR LORD AND SAVIOR, DESTROYS ALL YOU "CONSERVATIVES." YOU'RE ALWAYS WHIMPERING ABOUT HOW THE SUPREME COURT SHOULDN'T BE ACTIVIST, AND HERE'S KENNEDY THROWING THE "CONSERVATIVES" A BONE JUST IN TIME FOR THE NEXT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.HYPOCRITES ALL. JESUS PLEASE DESTROY THESE EVIL ANIMALS. THANK YOU, LORD.AMERICA'S NOW DOING EVERYTHING THE COMMUNISTS DID TO THEIR PEOPLE. LOOKS LIKE THE CONSERVATIVES LOST AFTER ALL: dinoberry.googlepages.com/home "

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Hallelujah, brother. I always did picture the Jesus of the second coming as a Godilla-type figure, trashing downtown Tokyo.

"Once upon a time, in my youth, my mother would haul me off to church. She meant well, and little did she know that some idiot had already told me that God and dinosaurs were incompatible, and velociraptors won hands down over the competition. (Maturity gave me a whole lotta other reasons, but that was the first.)" [Ursula Vernon]

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Arbitrista said...

There's some weird people out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home