Friday, September 01, 2006

i wonder if he was singin the blues

so i love me some karaoke, right? right. but in all honesty there are certian boundaries to my love for the sport. 1.) there has to be a lot of showboating, 2.) people really need to be into the rediculousness of it, and 3.) it needs to be in a bar setting - not my apartment building.

i can't so much tell if this is your run of the mill, everyday showersinger or if this is something else. as i was brushing my cranky teeth with my cranky toothbrush i heard the distinct sound of background music and someone belting out long, flat notes in what almost sounded like some sort of amplification system. maybe his tonedeaf voice was bouncing off the cruddy tiles in his dingy bathroom. i don't know. but it put me to a whole new level of cranky.

now i too am guilty of shower singing which is most likely atrocious. and i'm not always bitter about people singing in new york apartments where you can hear a fly sneeze two doors down. this is just adding to my growing list of little things to complain and whine about, as that seems to be my general nature right now.

oh yeah and my evening at pravda has been cancelled or at least postponed. sigh. at least this might mean i get to save money.

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Silk Stocking said...

You can postpone it until I am back ....!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home