Thursday, September 20, 2007

My arch nemesis....


The stupid sale sign in front of stupid Banana Republic.

I'm innocently walking home from the subway after teaching, and there it is. The pretty, shiny, "Sale of the Season" sign. I should know better, but sometimes the bug gets a hold of me. I must try things on. If the shirt is marked off to $30 from $60, I'd be a moron not to buy it! I have that exact same sweater in green, but I can get it in purple too! You know, stupid shopaholic logic like that.

At least I only tried on clothing that was on sale... I almost made it out without a purchase and then one of the tops fit too perfectly. Curses. I need some self control. I need help. I need matching shoes and jewelry!


If only food and booze didn't also cost money.


1 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Choose the right clothes and the booze won't cost money. It's not too late to start a career as a barfly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home