Sunday, July 29, 2007

STD of Love

Alright, so I've been an avid fan of the Flavor of Love empire since January (I'm a late bloomer but I catch up quickly). But as much as I love trashy television, I wasn't able to bring myself to want to watch the new installment of Chris Abrego's tack - Rock of Love. I've got t say that after a few beers, and a scene in which one of the Rock of Love chicks raises her arms to show a clump of deoderant caking her armpit, I had to stay glued to the train wreck which is Bret Michaels' new "reality" show.

Now I never thought I would say it...but I feel like Flav has outclassed Micheals. The dude wore an effing clock around his neck, but Michaels actually called the women on his show "intelligent". Really, my sides are still hurting. There is something fundamentally different about this show and all the Flav shows and spin-offs. As Boyfriend and I agreed, there seems to be a strict policy of "leave your self respect at the door". Maybe this just hits too close to home when I think back on my college days when I was dating a musician. In fact I think I am learning about some serious flaws on my part in that past relationship. In order to have made it work with the drummer I would have needed fake tits, bleach blonde hair, and a foot-long list of STDs.

Suffice to say I'm glad things have turned out the way they have with me.

So, BH, are you keeping up with the show?

1 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

You know it! And I just cannot stand that bitch Lacy. I swear I know her from somewhere.

It cracks me up every time he calls someone "smart." But he has also called some girls "dumb as a box of rocks." However, there was one moment that made me love him: "Her heaving implants caught my attention, and I knew right away that we were going to have a deep spiritual relationship."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home