Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Food is truly my limiting resource

This summer has been hampered by work (that in all fairness should have been done beforehand) and deadlines are quickly approaching as September draws nearer. I've been locked away in various places reading various books and writing various papers. Unfortunately, some books are restricted in where I can use them, which poses a serious problem to my work schedule.

I am currently using a museum book which can only be read in the museum. I am currently without proper identification and ability to move throughout the museum (specifically to the vending machines) and am running on very low blood sugar. My concentration is waning and my stomach is starting to speak up for itself, which means I'll have to go home sooner than planned or sit here and be competely unproductive in a depressing yellow room with florecent lighting. Bah! I'm starting to get tired of my fat ass's obsession and need for food. Ok I take that back.....

In other random thought processes, Perez Hilton is really good at the separated at birth game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home